TRAM cares about the future and education, for that reason they offer a wide range of educational activities on different topics aimed at different levels, from pre-school to senior activities.
Among the activities aimed at Primary School there is the TRAM Barcelona Open.
- Transmission of the values linked to adapted sport (achievement, effort, perseverance, camaraderie, etc.) as an educational tool, through learning about wheelchair tennis.
- Sport as a tool for social inclusion of people with disabilities.
- Normalization of the relationship among people regardless of their abilities.
- Deepening of the values linked to sport in general and, in particular, to adapted sport.
- Visiting the TRAM Barcelona Open to experience a live international competition.
- Learn to learn
- Autonomy and personal initiative.
- Knowledge and interaction with the physical world.
- Social and citizenship.
According to Decree 142/2007, of 26 June (DOGC no. 4915).
- EDUCATIONAL TALK (1.5h), Upper Primary Cycle, at the school
- Adapted sports
- Wheelchair tennis
- Values linked to adapted sports
- TRAM Barcelona Open
VISIT to the TOURNAMENT, all educational levels, from 19 to 22 May 2021, at the Real Club Polo in Barcelona.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS