Covid-19 protection measures protocol
For the organization of TRAM Barcelona Open, the health and safety of everyone involved in the tournament is the most important.
For this reason, we have been working for months with the relevant authorities to determine the optimal protocols for everyone.
The players, who come from different parts of the world, have passed all the measures restricting the entry of foreign passengers into the country and, together with all the organising team, volunteers, etc., will undergo an antigen test before the start of the competition.
The Health Authorities in Spain indicate that the following MEASURES MUST BE COMPLIED, regardless of whether you are vaccinated.
- USE OF MASK, both indoors and outdoors.
- Frequent HAND WASHING.
- SOCIAL DISTANCE of at least 1.5m.
For everyone's safety, following the current health regulations in Catalonia, the ATTENDING PUBLIC, as well as all members of the organisation, must follow the following MEASURES:
- Limited capacity: prior registration of contact details.
- At the ACCESS CONTROL POINT:
- verification of registration details of persons attending (e-mail).
- Temperature control
- Hand disinfection
- Use of masks is compulsory, both indoors and outdoors.
- Social distance, minimum 1.5m.